| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Indian Lake, Ny in December is cold at -7.1 °C (19.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.6 °C (29.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.6 °C (9.3 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 78mm (3.1in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 8:52 long and the longest day is 9:06 long with an average length of 8:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Indian Lake, Ny December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Indian Lake, Ny, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Indian Lake, Ny:
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 186.9 kms (116.1 miles) N
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) NW
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) NW
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) W
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 121.9 kms (75.7 miles) W
- Gloversville, Ny, Usa - 108.9 kms (67.7 miles) SSW
- Cooperstown, Ny, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SW
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) NNE
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) N
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) NE
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 138.4 kms (86 miles) NE
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 85.3 kms (53 miles) NE
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 164.7 kms (102.4 miles) ENE
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 31.1 kms (19.3 miles) N
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) E
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) E
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) E
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 124.2 kms (77.2 miles) E
- Albany, New York, Usa - 139.9 kms (87 miles) S